Toontrack – Superior Drummer v3.3.3 CE STANDALONE, VSTi, VSTi3, AAX x64
Release Year/Date : 12.09.2022
Version : v3.3.3 CE
Developer : Toontrack Developer
Website : Toontrack
Format : STANDALONE, VSTi, VSTi3, AAX
Bit depth : 64bit
Tablet : Team VR cured
System requirements : 64-bit Windows 7 or newer, 4 GB RAM (8 GB RAM or more recommended), 64-bit host
Size: 441.9 MB
Description : In addition to extensive Superior Drummer 3 delivers a unique design*, streamlined workflow, and countless features for powerful drum production on your computer. With Superior Drummer 3 you have unimaginable control and creative power. Welcome to the future.
• Using more than one CPU core (under Settings > Performance) has been a potential source of various random crashes and freezes. It should be safe now.
• When loading a drum and mixer preset from the main libraries of the EZdrummer 3 or Big Stage EZX, the macro controls were not set correctly.
• On Windows, loading an autosave will treat it as a normal project and add it to the Open Recent menu.
• On Steinberg hosts, when host playback has been started and the plug-in window is not yet open, the MIDI on the song track will not always play at the beginning, depending on the position of the playhead and where it last stopped. Performing an Audio Mixdown will also silence the song track before reaching the position where playback was last stopped.
• On Steinberg hosts, starting a song track within a plugin (with the host still paused) will not work properly if the SD3 playhead has been moved to an earlier position than the host’s playhead (with Follow Host enabled). ).
Failed to change sliders and knobs in mixer channels when the “Mouse wheel changes controls in scrollable areas” setting is enabled.
Loop was not working in the tracker.
Failed to open project file from Finder/Explorer.