Distribution updated : replaced by Rev2 (fixed some unkracked AAX)
Year / Date of Release : 08.2021
Version : 2021.38
Developer : TBProAudio Developer
site : tb-software
Format : STANDALONE, VST3, RTAS, AAX * (PT from AudioUTOPIA)
Bit depth : 32bit, 64bit
Tablet : cured (install and run) | VR
System requirements : Windows 7 +
Size: 59.4 MB
Description : Plugin set (see spoiler Description of plugins ), consisting of:
• ABLM v2.1.7 – AB Loudness Match
• AMM v2.0.6 – Automatic Microphone Mixer
• CS-5501 v2.1.1 – Extended Channel Strip
• dEQ6 v4.0.5 – Dynamic Equalizer / Multiband Compressor
• dpMeter v5.1.6 – Free Multi Channel Meter
• dpMeterXT v3.0.4 – Broadcast Loudness Meter
• DSEQ v3.5.0 – Dynamic Spectral Equalizer
• DynaRide v2.0.4 – Vocal & Bass Riding Leveller
• Euphonia2 v3.0.4 – Spectrum Balancing
• FinalLoud v3 .0.10 – Loudness & True Peak Finalizer Tool
• GainRider v3.0.5 – Vocal Gain Riding Leveller
• GSatPlus v1.0.10 – Free Saturator
• gEQ12V4 v4.1.6 – 12-Band Graphic Equalizer
• Impress v2.0.3 – Compressor
• ISOL8 v2.4.2 – Free Mix Monitoring Tool
• LA xLimit IV v4.0.5 – Enhanced Limiter
• mvMeter2 v2.2.8 – Free Multivariable Meter
• SLM2 v2.1.0 – Smart Loudness Maximizer
• ST1 v2.0.4 – Spatial Tool
• sTilt v2.1.1 – Free Spectrum Tilt Filter
AMM is a 32-channel automatic microphone mixer. It offers several advanced mixing modes and extensive controls for each channel.
CS-3301 is a console plug-in with gate, EQ, compressor, saturator and oversampling.
CS-5501is a multifunctional analog console emulator providing all the necessary tools to process all kinds of audio signals such as vocals and instruments. It is the successor to the highly successful CS-3301. It retains the smooth sound of the CS-3301 and provides much more flexibility in all tracking and mixing situations. Contains gate / expander, deesser, compressor, limiter and saturator.
dEQ6 – 6 band stereo / MS dynamic equalizer with high quality oversampling and accurate spectrum analyzer.
The built-in compressor / expander will decrease or increase the gain over a specific frequency range.
dpMeter 4 – dpMeterXT multichannel meter
– plug-in and application for measuring loudness level, fully compliant with EBU R128, ITU-R BS.1770 / 1771, ATSC A / 85 and several other loudness level standards.
dPMeterXT supports multi-channel configuration, from 1.0 to 9.1 / 10.0, depending on your system configuration or DAW capabilities.
DynaRide is a plugin that can automatically level the audio signal, which is very useful, for example, on vocal tracks.
DynaRide is a dynamic processor that offers several control options: the detector can respond to vocals, speech and separately bass signals using a switch. The trigger time is determined by the attack knob.
DSEQ is a frequency domain dynamic processor.
can be used in all mixing and mastering situations:
– vocal dessing
– removal of resonances such as drums, guitar, vocal recordings
– elimination of digital harshness
– mix balancing
– unmasking of frequency regions
– support for pink noise when mixing / mastering
Euphonia – Euphonia is the optimal audio plug-in for spectrum balancing, which automatically equalizes any audio signal based on several standard average spectral curves. These standard curves have the advantage that they work very well with most audio devices.
FinalLoud2is a tool to help you achieve the target volume of any audio material while maintaining the set True Peak values. FinalLoud quickly solves a very difficult problem in audio engineering: achieving a certain volume level for any audio material while maintaining a given True Peak ceiling.
GainRider 2 is an amplifier (including a vocal one) that gives you full control over the process. Total Control – The Gainrider lets you control every aspect of the amplification process and provides detailed visual feedback during signal processing for perfect mixing!
gEQ12 is a 12 band stereo / MS graphic equalizer with precise spectrum analyzer and minimum / linear phase mode.
Impress v1.9.18– Wideband stereo compressor including side-chain, pre-filtering and advanced oversampling. The aim of the tool was to cover a wide range of compression applications in modern mixing and mastering.
ISOL8 (free) – Advanced mixing monitoring tool. It divides the frequency range into 5 bands. These 5 bands can be turned on as a solo or individually turned off. This helps you focus on specific frequency bands during the LA xLimit III mixing and mastering
process.– Enhanced stereo wideband limiter, including ISP detection and oversampling. It offers control over abrupt changes in sound character and adapts release curves, as well as additional limiting for better performance in ISP detection mode. The aim of the development is to cover a wide range of limiting applications in mixing and mastering in situations with a strong emphasis on low aliasing. An ideal tool to use as the latest plug-in in the mixing and mastering workflow.
mvMeter2 (free) is a multivariate signal meter including RMS, EBUR128, VU and PPM measurements.
SLM2– The SLM2 maximizer allows you to achieve the maximum possible sound volume with the minimum sound distortion. Attack / Release offers even more sound shaping options.
ST1 is a simple tool that allows you to adjust the width and panning of a stereo audio signal. It includes a mono-to-stereo function, a stereo field enhancer, a rich panning knob that includes spectral panning and a bass-focusing function. The phase and correlation meter visually controls the pan position and stereo width.
sTilt is a linear phase filter that “tilts” the audio spectrum around a selected center frequency