Steinberg – Cubase Pro 12.0.10 for Win7
Release Year/Date : 30.03.2022
Version : 12.0.10
Developer : Steinberg Developer
Website : steinberg.net/cubase
Bit depth : 64bit
Interface language : Multilingual (Russian present)
Tabletka : present
System requirements : Windows 7 SP1 x64
Size: 1.22 GB
Audio editor Cubase 12.0.10 pro for computers running Windows 7 64 bit. The release from R2R is taken as a basis , respect to the guys, the files are patched for compatibility with the Win7 API.
This build is for Windows 7 only.
It has not been tested on 8/10/11.
* Disabled support for screens with non-standard pixel density, set the default value to 96.
* Disabled HeadTracking (support for VR controllers)
* Removed the soxr.dll library that caused problems. If you really need it, you can take it in the next distribution.
* Everything else works, but needs more testing.
* Delay compensation, of course, also works.
* Process does not hang in memory after being closed (defeated).
* Rendering speed and CPU load are the same as version 10.5.
* Scaling (zoom) under Win7 is somewhat slower than under Win10 due to GDI+.
* Driver Generic_Lower_Latency_ASIO_Driver_64bit – needed only for built-in sound cards that do not support ASIO. Pretty unstable. I advise you not to install it, but use the proven Asio4All.