Publisher : Soundiron
Website : soundiron
Format : KONTAKT FULL & K’ed 5.5.2+
Added : via the Files tab (see spoiler Screenshots )
Quality : 24 bit 48 kHz stereo
Size: 4.61 GB
DescriptionThe spinet was the preferred consumer synthesizer because it took up less space than the harpsichord, produced a quieter sound, and was aesthetically gorgeous. The oldest artifact, one of the forerunners of the piano, dates back to 1490 but began to gain popularity around 1631. By the 18th century, curved spinets were found throughout Europe and were used for daily home entertainment and music pursuits. The shape of the instrument resembled a horizontally laid harp with the keys in the deck position. As a result, the spinet produced a rich and stable timbre, but darker and less bright than the harpsichord. It had a five-octave range with keys covered in ebony and ivory, giving it a strikingly memorable look.
We recorded every Bentside Spinet key in stereo near and far mic positions with 8 RRs, as well as note releases and keyboard sound effects. We then complemented the natural tone of this Baroque keyboard with 20 background soundscapes and 20 custom effect presets to fire your music time machine straight into your European living room … Good luck at your dinner party!
– Spinet sustains, releases, key up & down SFX
– 20 Ambience patches created from the source content
– 24 bit / 48 kHz uncompressed PCM wav samples
– 25 Custom Sound-Designed FX and Ambient presets
– 1,247 Stereo WAV files
– 4.6 GB installed
– Flexible and intuitive multi-layer user interface controls, with LFO, filter, glide, and arpeggiator
– Full FX rack with convolution reverb with custom rooms, halls, chambers & FX environments