Release Year/Date : 24.03.2022
Version : v12.2.5
Developer : Reason Studios
Developer Website : www.reasonstudios.com/shop/product/reason-12/
Bit depth : 64bit
Interface language : English
Tabletka : present
Size: 4.99 GB
System requirements :
– Fast, stable internet connection
– Intel or AMD multi-core processor
– 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended for large ReFills or Rack Extensions)
– 5.5 GB free system disk space required, plus 20 GB for optional content. Additionally, program may use up to 20 GB scratch disk space and additional space for cached graphical assets
– Windows 10 or later (64-bit)
– Monitor with at least 1280×768 resolution
– Audio Interface with ASIO driver
– MIDI interface and a MIDI keyboard recommended
– For using Reason as a VST Plugin, a host with VST3 support is required
– For using Reason as an AAX plugin, Pro Tools 12 or later is required
Description : The program has received improved Rack Extensions functionality, a redesigned Combinator and a new sampler.
Reason Studios has released a new version of the Reason 12 DAW. The update brings multiple Rack improvements to working with extensions, a new Mimic Creative Sampler, and redesigned Combinator section functionality.
The new version of Reason 12 improves the user experience and expands the list of available features, the developers say. According to the company, the novelty improves the overall usability: for example, the program received a fully scalable interface of the main program window and Rack Extensions add-ons.
It is noted that the entire Reason Rack, as well as extensions from third-party developers, will automatically adapt to display sizes. Users will be able to freely scale windows, increase or decrease plug-in interface elements.
Reason 12 also received a new Mimic Creative Sampler plugin, which, according to the creators, greatly expands the program’s sampling capabilities. The novelty combines the power of time-stretching and beat-slicing with a granular synthesis engine, which makes sampling “creative and fun.”
The sampler offers four sampling modes – Pitch, Slice, Multi Slot, Multi Pitch. According to the creators, Mimic allows you to create complex multisamples in a few clicks. The plugin interface is simple: all controls, knobs and other controls are brought to the fore.
For a more convenient work Reason Studios has redesigned the functionality of the Combinator tool. For example, the section received more CV inputs and control options, supports more patches and simplifies programming. “Combinator” received improved macros, as well as a new editor for faster creation of interfaces.
The update also affected the browser built into the program and the ability to search the content library. Searching for information now happens in real time, and the DAW displays the results as you type a search query.
Reason 12 also includes a new sound bank. Reason+ weekly packs will also be updated to be compatible with the new features of the program.