Year / Release Date : 03/15/2021
Version : 5 Build 2
Developer : PreSonus Developer
site : www.presonus.com/
Bit depth : 64bit
Interface language : Multilingual (no Russian)
Tablet : present from R2R
System requirements : Windows 10 (64-bit only)
Intel® Core ™ i3 / AMD A10 processor or better
Minimum 4GB RAM / Recommended 8GB or more
Internet connection (needed for installation, activation, and Cloud, Shop, and Exchange integration)
Monitor with 1366 x768 resolution (high-dpi monitor recommended)
Microsoft Visual C ++ 2019 Redistributable Package (x64)
Size: 133.7 MB
Description: Record, mix, master, all in one intuitive Studio One® 5, built with ease of use in mind, becoming your creative partner from studio to stage. Studio One is driven by tools that empower your creativity.
Add. Information : Installation
* All launches of installations, kijens, patchers are done on behalf of the administrator with any installation and activation. Nowhere and no folders from where / where the installation will be carried out along the entire path, at the entire address, should not contain Cyrillic characters. Also, the computer name and account must be in Latin. You must be on the system with administrator rights.
It is not necessary to remove the previous version.
1. After installing the program, run. A window will appear, which you just need to close:
2. Another window will appear in which you can select offline activation:
3. Copy the Activation Code
4. Run Kijen on behalf of the administrator, insert the Activation Code into the Machine ID field, click on Generate and save the generated license files on your computer (for example, on your desktop).
5. Return to the program authorization window and load the license file named Studio One 5 Professional:
6. After that, all license files can be deleted. It is advisable for the program to block access to the Internet (not only to your site) through a firewall.