NoteBurner iTunes DRM Audio Converter 3.5.3 [macOS]
Release year : 2021
Version : 3.5.3
Developer : NoteBurner
Architecture : x86 (64-bit)
Interface language : Russian + English
Tablet : K’ed by HCiSO
Distribution time : before the appearance of the first 3-5 downloaders
System Requirements : macOS 10.11 or later
Size: 132.6 MB
Description : NoteBurner Audio Converter – Utility to convert any protected (M4P, M4A, WMA, M4B) and unprotected music (WMA, MP3, RAX, MP4, WAV, RA, SND, AAC, OGG, AA, AIF) to common MP3 formats , WAV, WMA. NoteBurner emulates a virtual CD-RW drive that simulates the process of burning and ripping DRM (technical copyright protection) M4P files.
- Apple Music Converter + Audiobook Converter + M4P to MP3 Converter
- Convert any Apple music files to MP3/AAC format.
- Convert any iTunes audio m4p, m4a, m4b to mp3/aac.
- Remove DRM protection from iTunes & Audible audiobooks.
- Convert audio files in 20 times faster speed with lossless quality.
Key features of NoteBurner Audio Converter
- Speed of work and CD-quality of received files.
- Using the built-in recording capabilities of iTunes, Media Player, Real Player, Napster to convert any protected and unprotected music.
- Convert songs purchased for use on iPod into a format that can be played on any MP3 player, mobile phone or computer.
- Saving ID3 tags (artist, track and album title, etc.).
- Batch conversion mode.
- Very fast conversion – a 4-minute song is processed in 20 seconds