Native Instruments Traktor PRO 126.96.36.1999 [macOS]
Release year : 2021
Version : 188.8.131.529
Developer : Native Instruments
Architecture : x86 (64-bit)
Interface language : English
Tablet : K’ed by HCiSO
System Requirements : macOS 10.11 or later
Size: 397 MB
Description : Traktor Pro 3 is software for professional DJing from the famous German developer Native Instruments.
Allows you to play multiple files at the same time (MP3, WAV, AIFF, Audio CD), creating mixes. There are two displays with two-color waveform display (treble/bass), tempo detection function (with automatic synchronization), independent compression/stretch and real-time pitch bending (+/-100%), two-channel mixer with three-band or four-band equalizer, gain control (including automatic), crossfader (with adjustable response) and monitor section.
There are two filters (bandpass, notch) with adjustable frequency, quality factor and resonance level, a database with sorting and searching functions (compatible with the Final Scratch database).
TRAKTOR PRO 3.5.2 is a feature update introducing the Beatport and Beatsource Offline Locker. It allows you to store tracks locally on a computer for playback without an internet connection. Besides addressing several of the most requested bug fixes, this update also enables full compatibility to macOS 12 (Monterey) and Windows 11 as well as improving the integration of the S4MK3 and the CDJ-3000 and XDJ-1000MK2 jog wheel control.
- ADDED macOS 12 Compatibility
- ADDED Windows 11 Compatibility
- ADDED Beatport / Beatsource LINK Offline Locker
- You can now manage your Offline Locker of up to 1000 locally stored tracks – these can be played without an internet connection.
- ADDED Playlist Upload to Beatport / Beatsource
- Your playlist of streamed tracks can be uploaded to Beatport / Beatsource for sharing, transferring, or purchasing.
- IMPROVED Beatport / Beatsource Tree Node Loading Speed
- The initial Beatport / Beatsource loading time has been significantly reduced.
- IMPROVED Beatport and Beatsource Data Folders Location
- The data folders storing the information relevant for the streaming services have been moved from the user’s Documents folder to the user’s Application Support folder.
- FIXED Some Users were not able to play any Beatport / Beatsource Tracks (Windows)
- Users affected by this issue can now play all Beatport & Beatsource tracks.
- FIXED Freeze when quitting with no WIFI loading a Beatport / Beatsource playlist
- The application now correctly shuts down, when quitting during loading of the Beatport / Beatsource nodes on a weak WIFI.
- FIXED Missing Warning when WIFI disconnected
- When losing WIFI during loading of the Beatport / Beatsource nodes the application displays a warning message.
- ADDED CDJ-3000 Custom Mapping Support
- The majority of the CDJ-3000’s buttons can be custom mapped individually to any mappable function in TRAKTOR.
- IMPROVED CDJ-3000 / XDJ-1000MK2 Jogwheel Responsiveness
- Responsiveness and accuracy of jog wheel tracking on the CDJ-3000 and the CDJ-1000MK2 have been significantly increased.
- FIXED Crash when disconnecting CDJ/XDJ
- The crash when disconnecting one of two CDJ/XDJs using the ASIO Aggregate Device driver has been fixed.
- IMPROVED Automatic analysis when loading Stem file into a deck
- New un-imported Stem files can now be loaded directly into a deck and played without having to analyze them first.
- FIXED Longer loading times for Decks since 3.5
- Decks and Preview Player have the same low loading times as in earlier versions.
- FIXED Crash when loading FLAC files on windows
- A crash when loading FLAC files on windows has been fixed.
- FIXED “”REVERSE”” gets stuck after 15 seconds
- The REVERSE playback function can now be pressed for an unlimited amount of time without locking up.
- FIXED Splitting of Mix Recordings when resuming
- When resuming to record with the Mix Recorder a second time in a session, the recording splits are now correctly set.
- FIXED Naming issue Mix Recordings when resuming
- When resuming to record with the Mix Recorder a second time in a session, a change of the prefix is now correctly applied to the second part of the recording.
- FIXED Cancelling Root Folder operation incorrect
- The CANCEL button of the operation “”Changing root folder”” has been renamed to RESTART LATER – it now does just this.