Year / Release Date : 09/08/2021
Version : 6.6.1
Developer : Native Instruments
Developer site : native-instruments.com
Format : STANDALONE, VSTi, VSTi3, AAX *
Bit depth : 64bit
Tabletka : cured
System requirements : OS Windows 7 or higher, 4GB RAM minimum, Intel Core i5 / AMD Athlon II X2 processor
Size: 474.8 MB
Description: Updated popular sampler. Contact allows you to play and process previously recorded audio data – samples of musical instruments, sound effects, vocal tracks, and more – but this is only a small part of the entire spectrum of its capabilities. In Vkontakte, you can use ready-made instruments from a huge number of libraries from third-party developers or create your own virtual instruments, apply powerful built-in processing modules to their audio signals, build complex performance schemes with various modulation connections. Anything is possible – from ultra-precise recreation of real instruments to the creation of original, unlike anything else instruments.
The main innovation of the sixth version of Contact is the table-wave engine, which allows new hybrid instruments that combine synthesis with sampling to create unique sound textures.
1. Activation of protected libraries is not required, the ability to register (add to bookmarks) in batch mode.
2. Ability to edit patches of protected libraries.
3. Ability to re-save with samples of patches from protected libraries.
4. Ability to edit password-protected scripts.
Features of the PORTABLE version :
1. Installation, including additional software (Service Center, Native Access, MS VS C ++ runtime), is not required.
2. All settings are saved in the portable program folder (Windows registry and other system storages are not used, administrator rights are not required * ).
3. Integrated Library Manager, which provides full control over protected libraries, and also allows registering unprotected (self-made) libraries without generating nicnt files.
4. Ability to work simultaneously with the installed version of the Contact without conflicts and with different settings.
* (Super) administrator rights are required if the portable program folder is placed in a protected system storage (for example, in Program Files) – such a location for portable programs is unnatural and is not recommended.
Kontakt PORTABLE is not compatible with NKS (Native Kontrol Standard):
1. Tools of NKS-compatible libraries added to Kontakt PORTABLE will not appear on the screen of the NKS hardware device (Komplete Kontrol or Maschine). Accordingly, they cannot be selected, pre-listened and downloaded directly from the device’s browser, but only through the interface of the Contact itself.
2. The controls of an NKS-compatible library instrument loaded into Kontakt PORTABLE are not automatically linked to the NKS device controllers, only manually in a standard way for external MIDI devices (MIDI Learn).
2. Run the installer KontaktPortable_v661.exe
3. Click the Browse … button and select the created empty folder
4. Click the Extract button