Year / Date of Release : 08.2021
Version : 1.1.0
Developer : Master Tones
Developer site : master-tones
Format : VST3, AU, AAX
Bit depth : 64bit
Tablet : not required | RETAiL
System requirements : macOS:
● OS X 10.9 and above, 64-bit only
● Intel CPU only (minimum 2 GHz recommended)
● Plug-in formats: VST3, AU, AAX
● DAWs supported: Pro Tools, Cubase, Nuendo, Reaper , Studio One, Ableton Live, Logic Pro, FL Studio, and more.
● Windows 10, 64-bit only
● Plug-in formats: VST3, AAX
● DAWs supported: Pro Tools, Cubase, Nuendo, Reaper, Studio One, Ableton Live, FL Studio, and more.
Size: 25.5 MB
Description : Master Tones offers a British Kolorizer AI-powered analog saturation and equalizer plug-in (worth $ 149).
The plugin is based on a British tube amp and uses Master Tones ‘Ariosa’ analog modeling technology.
British Kolorizer: debut of Ariosa technology. Instead of simulating individual components of an analog circuit, the Ariosa engine (and similar technologies) analyzes the audio output of analog equipment to simulate its characteristics in the digital domain.
Ariosa, our flagship analog modeling engine, combines several cutting-edge concepts in modern artificial intelligence (AI), including Differentiated Digital Signal Processing (DDSP), Machine Learning (ML), and Deep Neural Networks (DL). Using the power of artificial intelligence, Ariosa not only accurately simulates the target analog machine without explicitly knowing the circuit diagram, but also precisely defines its characteristics. British Kolorizer uses internal oversampling (96 kHz) with minimal latency and fairly low CPU consumption.
● 10 presets, get your sound right by one click
● 96 kHz internal computing sampling rate
● Imperceivable latency with no compromise in quality
● Big knobs and elegant user interface, very easy to control
● An output gain slider that lets you rattenuate the output sound to the desired level