– Contact runs on Windows 7
– Unlocked Spitfire libraries in Creator Tools
– Added Helper\Black GUI Fixer.exe
Release Year/Date : 27.09.2022
Version : 7.0.11
Developer : Native Instruments
Developer Site : native -instruments.com
Format : STANDALONE, VSTi3, AAX*
Bit depth : 64bit
Tabletka : cured
System requirements : OC – Windows 8+, RAM – 4GB, processor – SSE4, video card – OpenGL 2.1+, Direct 3D 11.1+
Size: 559.1 MB
Description: Update of the popular sampler. Contact allows you to play and process previously recorded audio data – samples of musical instruments, sound effects, vocal tracks, etc. – but this is only a small part of the full range of its capabilities. In VKontakte, you can use ready-made instruments from a huge number of libraries from third-party developers or create your own virtual instruments, apply powerful built-in processing modules to their audio signals, build complex performance schemes with various modulation links. Everything is possible – from the ultra-accurate recreation of real instruments to the creation of original instruments that are unlike anything else.
1. Activation of protected libraries is not required, the ability to register (add to bookmarks) in batch mode.
2. Ability to edit patches of protected libraries.
3. Possibility of resaving with samples patches of protected libraries.
4. Ability to edit password-protected scripts.
Features portable (PORTABLE) version :
1. Installation, including additional software (Service Center, Native Access, MS VS C ++ runtime), is not required.
2. All settings are saved in the program’s portable folder (the Windows registry and other system stores are not used, administrator rights are not required * ).
3. Integrated Library Manager, which provides full control over protected libraries, and also allows you to register unprotected (self-made) libraries without generating nicnt files.
4. Ability to work simultaneously with the installed version of the Contact without conflicts and with different settings.
* Requires (super)administrator rights if the portable program folder is placed in a protected system storage (for example, in Program Files) – such a location for portable programs is unnatural and not recommended.
Kontakt PORTABLE is not compatible with the NKS (Native Kontrol Standard):
1. Instruments of NKS-compatible libraries added to Kontakt PORTABLE will not appear on the screen of an NKS hardware device (Komplete Kontrol or Maschine). Accordingly, they cannot be selected, previewed and downloaded directly from the device browser, but only through the interface of the Contact itself.
2. The controls of an NKS-compatible library instrument loaded into the Kontakt PORTABLE are not automatically assigned to the controllers of the NKS device, only manually in the standard way for external MIDI devices (MIDI Learn).
7.0.11 – 2022-09-27
ADDED A new fullscreen HiDPI Browser featuring global text search, filter by tag, brand & properties, favorite presets, import of non-Player libraries
REMOVED Database tab has now been removed and superseded by the new Browser
FIXED Kontakt plugin window would appear tiny in some hosts when HiDPI was enabled
ADDED There is now a new Psyche Delay effect
ADDED There is now a new Ring Modulator effect
CHANGED Minimum supported macOS version is now 10.15
CHANGED “Locate Libraries” has been changed to “ Manage Libraries” and redirects to Native Access
ADDED A new MIDI learn mechanism is introduced in the Automation tab
IMPROVED The Minimized View user experience has been enhanced
IMPROVED The Minimized View can now be toggled with F10
IMPROVED The Options dialog can now be called with F12
IMPROVED Octave numbers are now shown on the virtual keyboard
IMPROVED Help text now extends to the full width of the rack
ADDED The Output section now contains factory presets
FIXED In some cases Reaper would create a mono channel instead of stereo channels for Kontakt multi outputs
FIXED In some cases Cubase would crash when using certain 3rd party libraries
FIXED Group output was not saved in snapshots
FIXED Help tags of overlapping controls would be stuck
FIXED Banks did not have a default file name
FIXED Kontakt would crash when attempting to display special characters
FIXED Edit all buses did not apply to all send effects parameters
FIXED Load file dialog would display incorrect file extension
FIXED Collection of minor GUI fixes
IMPROVED In the “Saving Instrument” dialog, the “Absolute sample paths” option is now disabled by default and not persistent
FIXED When using Auto Map in the Mapping Editor, Kontakt would not interpret numerical tokens starting with zero
FIXED Zone auto mapping numeric value to single key would not set the root note
IMPROVED Maximum number of declared user zones in now increased to 1024
IMPROVED New empty groups can now also be created from the Expert tab context menu
IMPROVED Empty user zones can now be hidden in the Mapping Editor
FIXED Tape Saturator would cut out the signal with sample rates above 192khz
FIXED Output section batch creation would create surround channels instead of stereo
FIXED Kontakt would crash when forcing Wavetable parameters out of range via KSP
ADDED KSP Engine parameter for setting the LFO phase $ENGINE_PAR_LFO_PHASE
IMPROVED KSP Script errors and warnings are now more informative and consistent
IMPROVED KSP A getter function for $EVENT_PAR_MOD_VALUE_ID is added IMPROVED
KSP ui_mouse_area now responds to control parameters for Control, Alt and Shift keyboard modifiers